A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Brower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Brower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Brower, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brower graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brower has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Brower MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Brower practice?
- Dr. Martin Brower has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Brower practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Denville Internists and Denville Oncologists.