Learn more about Dr. Martin Buckingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Buckingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckingham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckingham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Buckingham, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckingham graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Buckingham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J Buckingham FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Buckingham practice?
- Dr. Martin Buckingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Buckingham practices Neurological Surgery near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Neurological Surgeons.