Learn more about Dr. Martin Buckingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Buckingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckingham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckingham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Buckingham, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckingham graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Buckingham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J Buckingham FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Buckingham practice?
- Dr. Martin Buckingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Buckingham practices Neurological Surgery near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Surgeons.