A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Buckingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Buckingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Buckingham, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Dr. Buckingham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin James Buckingham FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Buckingham practice?
- Dr. Martin Buckingham has 5 office locations.
- Dr. Martin Buckingham practices Neurological Surgery near , .