A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Carey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Conrad Carey MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin C. Carey practice?
- Dr. Martin Carey has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Carey practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.