A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Carey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Conrad Carey MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin C. Carey practice?
- Dr. Martin Carey has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Carey practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.