A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Cahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Cahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Cahn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahn graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cahn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Cahn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Cahn practice?
- Dr. Martin Cahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Cahn practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.