A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Caliendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Caliendo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Caliendo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caliendo graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Caliendo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Medical Center Hospital
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin James Caliendo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Caliendo practice?
- Dr. Martin Caliendo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Caliendo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA and Midland, TX.
See Odessa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.