Learn more about Dr. Martin Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Carpenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Carpenter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Wallace Carpenter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin W. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Martin Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Carpenter practices Psychiatry near North Liberty, IA.
See North Liberty Psychiatrists.