A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Carpenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Carpenter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Wallace Carpenter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin W. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Martin Carpenter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Carpenter practices Psychiatry near North Liberty, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Coralville, IA and Cedar Rapids, IA.
See North Liberty Psychiatrists.