A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Carpenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Carpenter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Wallace Carpenter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin W. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Martin Carpenter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Carpenter practices Psychiatry near North Liberty, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Coralville, IA and Cedar Rapids, IA.
See North Liberty Psychiatrists.