A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Carroll is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carroll
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carroll Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Carroll has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Carroll MD is a male Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Carroll practice?
- Dr. Martin Carroll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Carroll practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.