A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Carroll has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin Carroll practice?
Dr. Martin Carroll practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Oncologists, Philadelphia Hematologists, Philadelphia Emergency Physicians, and Philadelphia General Practitioners.