Learn more about Dr. Martin Catero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Catero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catero
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Catero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Catero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Catero graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Catero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin E Catero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Catero practice?
- Dr. Martin Catero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Catero practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.