A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Chaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Chaney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Chaney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaney graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Chaney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin McKinley Chaney MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Chaney practice?
- Dr. Martin Chaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Chaney practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Pediatricians.