Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Mar 10th, 2015

Dr.. Chattman is a REAL doctor. I don't mean to detract from others, but so many are specialists and are so 'stuck' in their particular field, that, at times, they forget the obvious. Dr. Chattman is a very wise gentleman.

Dr. M. Chattman show details Dr. M. Chattman
by Anne J on Apr 16th, 2014

Excellent doctor and person. Spends time with patient, not pushy, courteous, helpful. Fortunate to have him as my physician.

Dr. C show details Dr. C
by Janette (Skilton) Garside on Aug 5th, 2013

I worked for Dr. Chattman and with his wife Jonie, back around 1980. I found him to be such a marvelous person let alone top notch emergency room, family practice Doctor. Just want to say hello Marty and Jonie. Hope all is well with you and yours. Janette here, was front office gal and at one point did a Janitorial Service for the Carefree Clinic, The dust has settled in my life and I am doing better than most. God Bless.

by CM on May 14th, 2013

This doctor is very knowledgeable, competent, ethical, and takes good care of his patients. Not only takes time to go over any and all questions you have, which is almost unheard of today, but orders tests when necessary and sends you to wonderful, competent specialists when needed. This man literally saved my life. I would recommend him highly.....

I just like him as my doctor show details I just like him as my doctor
Nov 8th, 2012

he really takes care of me. and he will have enough time to go over any problems I may have. HP

This Doctor has been Sanctioned, License Revoked and Probation show details This Doctor has been Sanctioned, License Revoked and Probation
Apr 30th, 2012

Before any new patient decides to "try" out this doctor, Check the background. Dr. Chattman has had his license revoked in Michigan, Revoked, reinstated, then was put on Probation in Arizona. This is all described in the Background Check of this physician on this and other websites. I would consider this information before using his services.

Dec 22nd, 2010

Best doctor around!!! Always spends the time needed to address any and all issues that you bring to him. Great Clinican!