Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

by Wilma Magruder on Jan 18th, 2016

Dr. Chattman has been my Primary Care physician for about twenty three (23) years and has remained my doctor because I have total faith in his ability to make the correct decisions regarding my health care, referrals to the pertinent specialists and skill in the medical procedures that he has performed .

Mar 10th, 2015

Dr.. Chattman is a REAL doctor. I don't mean to detract from others, but so many are specialists and are so 'stuck' in their particular field, that, at times, they forget the obvious. Dr. Chattman is a very wise gentleman.

Dr. M. Chattman show details Dr. M. Chattman
by Anne J on Apr 16th, 2014

Excellent doctor and person. Spends time with patient, not pushy, courteous, helpful. Fortunate to have him as my physician.

by CM on May 14th, 2013

This doctor is very knowledgeable, competent, ethical, and takes good care of his patients. Not only takes time to go over any and all questions you have, which is almost unheard of today, but orders tests when necessary and sends you to wonderful, competent specialists when needed. This man literally saved my life. I would recommend him highly.....

Dec 22nd, 2010

Best doctor around!!! Always spends the time needed to address any and all issues that you bring to him. Great Clinican!