Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr. M. Chattman  |  show details
by Anne J on Apr 16th, 2014

Excellent doctor and person. Spends time with patient, not pushy, courteous, helpful. Fortunate to have him as my physician.

|  Dr. C  |  show details
by Janette (Skilton) Garside on Aug 5th, 2013

I worked for Dr. Chattman and with his wife Jonie, back around 1980. I found him to be such a marvelous person let alone top notch emergency room, family practice Doctor. Just want to say hello Marty and Jonie. Hope all is well with you and yours. Janette here, was front office gal and at one point did a Janitorial Service for the Carefree Clinic, The dust has settled in my life and I am doing better than most. God Bless.

|  show details
by CM on May 14th, 2013

This doctor is very knowledgeable, competent, ethical, and takes good care of his patients. Not only takes time to go over any and all questions you have, which is almost unheard of today, but orders tests when necessary and sends you to wonderful, competent specialists when needed. This man literally saved my life. I would recommend him highly.....

|  I just like him as my doctor  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

he really takes care of me. and he will have enough time to go over any problems I may have. HP

|  This Doctor has been Sanctioned, License Revoked and Probation  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

Before any new patient decides to "try" out this doctor, Check the background. Dr. Chattman has had his license revoked in Michigan, Revoked, reinstated, then was put on Probation in Arizona. This is all described in the Background Check of this physician on this and other websites. I would consider this information before using his services.

|  show details
Dec 22nd, 2010

Best doctor around!!! Always spends the time needed to address any and all issues that you bring to him. Great Clinican!