A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Chatzinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Chatzinoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Chatzinoff, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatzinoff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Chatzinoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Chatzinoff MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Chatzinoff practice?
- Dr. Martin Chatzinoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Chatzinoff practices Gastroenterology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Gastroenterologists.