Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Chin
Dr. Martin Chin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Clinical Psychology. Dr. Chin is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and Washington Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Chin has the following 4 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
Dr. Martin Chin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Ravitej Khunkhun
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi11
Dr. Sesha Adusumilli
Baltimore, MD 0 mi10
Dr. Frank Sparandero
Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi43