A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Citardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Citardi, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Citardi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Citardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Citardi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Inverted Papilloma
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Citardi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Citardi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Jason Citardi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Citardi practice?
- Dr. Martin Citardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Citardi practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.