Learn more about Dr. Martin Citardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Citardi, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Citardi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Inverted Papilloma
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Citardi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Citardi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Jason Citardi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Citardi practice?
- Dr. Martin Citardi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Citardi practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.