A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Claiborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Claiborne, Board-Certified Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Claiborne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Claiborne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Taking Control of Psoriasis
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Claiborne, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne (Acneiform Eruptions)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Epidermal Cyst
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Fungal Hair Disease (Piedra)
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Ringworm (Tinea)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Claiborne graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Claiborne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin D Claiborne MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Claiborne practice?
- Dr. Martin Claiborne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Claiborne practices Dermatology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalmette, LA.
See New Orleans Dermatologists.