A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Claiborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Claiborne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Claiborne, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Claiborne graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Claiborne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Duralde Claiborne MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Claiborne practice?
- Dr. Martin Claiborne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Claiborne practices Dermatology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Dermatologists.