A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Claiborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Claiborne, Board-Certified Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Claiborne
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Claiborne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Claiborne, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne (Acneiform Eruptions)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Epidermal Cyst
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Fungal Hair Disease (Piedra)
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Ringworm (Tinea)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Claiborne graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Claiborne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin D Claiborne MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Claiborne practice?
- Dr. Martin Claiborne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Claiborne practices Dermatology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalmette, LA.
See New Orleans Dermatologists.