A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Coker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Coker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Coker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coker graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Coker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Jeffrey Coker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Coker practice?
- Dr. Martin Coker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Coker practices Family Medicine near Richland, WA.
See Richland Family Physicians.