A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Correa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Correa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Correa
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Correa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Correa, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Correa graduated from Universidad De Cartagena. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Correa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin R Correa FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martin R. Correa practice?
- Dr. Martin Correa has 8 office locations.
Dr. Martin Correa practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Miami, FL.
See Coral Springs Allergists and Coral Springs Pediatricians.