A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Correa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Correa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Correa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Correa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Correa, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Correa graduated from Universidad De Cartagena. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Correa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin R Correa FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martin R. Correa practice?
- Dr. Martin Correa has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Correa practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Allergists and Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians.