Learn more about Dr. Martin Correa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Correa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Correa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Correa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Correa, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Correa graduated from Universidad De Cartagena. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Correa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin R Correa FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martin R. Correa practice?
- Dr. Martin Correa has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Correa practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Allergists and Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians.