A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Curry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Curry, DO, OD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Curry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Paul Curry DO and OD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Martin P. Curry practice?
- Dr. Martin Curry has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Curry practices Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.