A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Cutler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Cutler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Elliot Cutler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Martin Cutler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Cutler practices Ophthalmology near Woburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, MA and Topsfield, MA.
See Woburn Ophthalmologists.