A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Health Sys- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Hallmark Health System - Melrose-Wakefield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cutler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Martin Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Cutler practice?
Dr. Martin Cutler practices Ophthalmology near Woburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, MA and Lynn, MA.
See Woburn Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marty Cutler