A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Greenberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Greenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin David Greenberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Martin Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Greenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Richmond Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.