A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Levine is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Levine, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Levine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin David Levine MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Levine practice?
- Dr. Martin Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Levine practices Neurology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Encino Neurologists.