Learn more about Dr. Martin Read:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Read is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Read, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Read graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Read has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor All Saints
- Baylor Andrews Women's Hospital - Ft. Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Read accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Read practice?
Dr. Martin Read practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.