Learn more about Dr. Martin Read:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Read is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Read, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Essure, In-Office Procedures, and Infertility.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Read graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Read has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor All Saints
- Baylor Andrews Women's Hospital - Ft. Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Read accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Read practice?
Dr. Martin Read practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fort Worth Radiologists.