Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Sep 2nd, 2014

Dr. Read is the best doctor I could ever hope for, and that's after he has delivered 3 kids for me and my husband.

|  Best Doc EVER!!!  |  show details
by Teyona L. on Jul 23rd, 2013

I have been to numerous OBGYNs in my 4 years of moving to Texas. Each Dr told me I would never have kids. It wasn't until I found out that I was EXPECTING that I met Dr.Read. From my first appointment, to my daughter's healthy delivery, to today; Dr.Read and his staff have been awesome. Granted, you may spend a little time in the waiting area and exam room to see him, but that happens at any doctors office that is as awesome as Dr.Read. I love his nurses and they all know me by name. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Teacher  |  show details
by Nancy Zeiger on Jul 18th, 2013

I waited a long time for a hysterectomy. upon moving to the keller area, I scheduled an appt. with Dr. Read. Dr. Read and staff put my mind at ease by explaining the procedure and my difficulties. I literally was up and about in no time. I returned a couple of times for follow-up. Wish I would have had a Dr. Read 20 years ago.

by Layla on Feb 18th, 2013

My son is still messed up because of the neglect of my difficult pregnancy and after I asked him/begged him numerous times to help because I knew something was wrong. My son will never be normal and Dr. Read gets to continue living his life neurologically intact while my son does not.

|  Excellent, caring doctor  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

Dr. Read is a compassionate doctor. He spends as much time as necessary to understand and for you to fully understand your diagnosis.

|  WONDERFUL!  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

This isnt my first child but it is my first that Dr.Read will be delivering. Most appointments take forever to be seen, you wait in the room forever to see anyone and then some more time to see the doctor. I saw him with 30 min of even being in the buliding. All of the staff from the front desk, to the RN's to the doctor were amazing. Nice, caring, attentive and made sure that you left the office feeling that you got your needs met.I would refer him to any and everyone!

|  Kindness Personified  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

Through the years, Dr. Read has been so good to all of my family. He is brilliant, professional, covers all the medical issues with superb understanding, and with a heart the size of Texas. One of the three most caring Drs. that I know. Keeping up the standards of his parents who were wonderful physicians. Continue being the best. Mary McMullin

Apr 14th, 2011

|  Terrible DR  |  show details
by Disappointed on Sep 8th, 2010

Misdiagnosed the problem, stated that he is very busy with deliveries in the hospital in the middle of the appointment, kept checking his pager and asking the nurse if it is time to go and deliver. I got a feeling that he totally did not care about me or the problem. After he left and went to see the patient in the room next to me, I heard him giggling with the nurse in the hallway. Very terrible, uncaring and unprofessional.

|  Makes you feel very comfortable  |  show details
by Amy on Aug 16th, 2010

I've been going to Dr.Read since I was 16, I am now 29. Him and his staff have always made me feel comfortable during exams and discussing any problems I may have. He makes it feel as though your just talking to a friend. I also saw him throughout my two pregnancies and had no complaints.

|  Highly Recomend  |  show details
by Debbie C. on Jun 15th, 2010

The staff is very friendly and enjoyable, and there was no problems with setting up appointments to fit my schedule. The only times that the wait to see the Dr. was long was when he was doing deliveries. He even stayed late waiting for me when I was running late from another Dr. appointment. Dr. Read takes minimal vacations and he tries his best to be there for each of his deliveries. He made me feel at ease with any questions or concerns that I may have had. He also followed my birth plan, and he did not try to move things along until I was in my 38th week (We ended up inducing at the end of my 41st week). I will be returning to Dr. Read for my next birth, and I highly recomend him.