Dr. Martin Read MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Read is one of a kind! He's sweet, kind and very knowledgeable. His staff is great too.

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Read is absolutely wonderful, I just love him. He will be delivering my second baby here soon. He has such amazing talent and Alex is just so pleasant to deal with! They both take the time and genuinely care about your concerns. I wish all the other staff was just as friendly/helpful but Dr Read and Alex are the reasons I continue to go here.

December 2nd, 2015
Highly Recommend!
Dr. Read is a wonderful, considerate gentleman. I was a patient years ago and recently found him again. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

October 12th, 2015
Perfect Doctor!
This doctor saved my life as an infant & now he's my OBGYN & will be delivering my babies later on in life! Such a sweet man that cares for his patients.

May 6th, 2015
Patient for 3 years
Dr Read and staff are amazing! Little bit of a wait sometimes but he's busy delivering babies ALL of the time so I don't mind it at all. This team is well worth the wait.

April 23rd, 2015
I went to Dr Read for a VBAC and never once did I think he wasnt supportive of it. He even let me schedule my c-section at 41 weeks and 1 day and asked if i was comfortable with that or wanted to wait. He never once brought up scheduling a c-section, I did. Unfortunately he wasn't on call when I went into labor but did call and check on me numerous times and even though he wasn't there I still got my VBAC with Dr Kutzler, one of the other doctors from Texas Health Care. I couldn't have asked for better care all the way around.

September 2nd, 2014
Dr. Read is the best doctor I could ever hope for, and that's after he has delivered 3 kids for me and my husband.

July 23rd, 2013
Best Doc EVER!!!
I have been to numerous OBGYNs in my 4 years of moving to Texas. Each Dr told me I would never have kids. It wasn't until I found out that I was EXPECTING that I met Dr.Read. From my first appointment, to my daughter's healthy delivery, to today; Dr.Read and his staff have been awesome. Granted, you may spend a little time in the waiting area and exam room to see him, but that happens at any doctors office that is as awesome as Dr.Read. I love his nurses and they all know me by name. I would recommend him to anyone.

July 18th, 2013
Teacher
I waited a long time for a hysterectomy. upon moving to the keller area, I scheduled an appt. with Dr. Read. Dr. Read and staff put my mind at ease by explaining the procedure and my difficulties. I literally was up and about in no time. I returned a couple of times for follow-up. Wish I would have had a Dr. Read 20 years ago.

February 18th, 2013
My son is still messed up because of the neglect of my difficult pregnancy and after I asked him/begged him numerous times to help because I knew something was wrong. My son will never be normal and Dr. Read gets to continue living his life neurologically intact while my son does not.

September 27th, 2012
Excellent, caring doctor
Dr. Read is a compassionate doctor. He spends as much time as necessary to understand and for you to fully understand your diagnosis.

March 12th, 2012
WONDERFUL!
This isnt my first child but it is my first that Dr.Read will be delivering. Most appointments take forever to be seen, you wait in the room forever to see anyone and then some more time to see the doctor. I saw him with 30 min of even being in the buliding. All of the staff from the front desk, to the RN's to the doctor were amazing. Nice, caring, attentive and made sure that you left the office feeling that you got your needs met.I would refer him to any and everyone!