Dr. Martin Read MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology North Richland Hills, TX

March 1st, 2017
Great doc!
There are times that I've only spent about 5 minutes with Dr. Read as he always seems to be in too much of a rush. But he is a great doc, and I enjoy that he is my OB. Nurse staff is great, there are a few younger ones who seem intimidated, shy, and new. Front office staff... I love Val at the North Richland hills office, and the office manager at the Fort Worth office. Others are either irritated with you or rude. And as far as call backs for some things, I never get responses anymore on the patient portal, and don't get a call about my results in time. I have to call a lot. If there is ever a concern about the pregnancy when I call, they are promptly getting me on the phone with a nurse, and I get answers in a flash.

February 7th, 2017
Wonderful Dr.
Great bedside manners and just overall pleasant.

January 27th, 2017
Dr. Read is a great OBGYN
Dr. Read has been my doctor for more than 22 years and I could not be more pleased with his care. I recently had an urgent medical situation, and he treated me immediately and was very concerned with my well being. His nurses are always very attentive as well.

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Read is one of a kind! He's sweet, kind and very knowledgeable. His staff is great too.

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Read is absolutely wonderful, I just love him. He will be delivering my second baby here soon. He has such amazing talent and Alex is just so pleasant to deal with! They both take the time and genuinely care about your concerns. I wish all the other staff was just as friendly/helpful but Dr Read and Alex are the reasons I continue to go here.

December 2nd, 2015
Highly Recommend!
Dr. Read is a wonderful, considerate gentleman. I was a patient years ago and recently found him again. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

October 12th, 2015
Perfect Doctor!
This doctor saved my life as an infant & now he's my OBGYN & will be delivering my babies later on in life! Such a sweet man that cares for his patients.

May 6th, 2015
Patient for 3 years
Dr Read and staff are amazing! Little bit of a wait sometimes but he's busy delivering babies ALL of the time so I don't mind it at all. This team is well worth the wait.

April 23rd, 2015
I went to Dr Read for a VBAC and never once did I think he wasnt supportive of it. He even let me schedule my c-section at 41 weeks and 1 day and asked if i was comfortable with that or wanted to wait. He never once brought up scheduling a c-section, I did. Unfortunately he wasn't on call when I went into labor but did call and check on me numerous times and even though he wasn't there I still got my VBAC with Dr Kutzler, one of the other doctors from Texas Health Care. I couldn't have asked for better care all the way around.

September 2nd, 2014
Dr. Read is the best doctor I could ever hope for, and that's after he has delivered 3 kids for me and my husband.

July 23rd, 2013
Best Doc EVER!!!
I have been to numerous OBGYNs in my 4 years of moving to Texas. Each Dr told me I would never have kids. It wasn't until I found out that I was EXPECTING that I met Dr.Read. From my first appointment, to my daughter's healthy delivery, to today; Dr.Read and his staff have been awesome. Granted, you may spend a little time in the waiting area and exam room to see him, but that happens at any doctors office that is as awesome as Dr.Read. I love his nurses and they all know me by name. I would recommend him to anyone.

July 18th, 2013
Teacher
I waited a long time for a hysterectomy. upon moving to the keller area, I scheduled an appt. with Dr. Read. Dr. Read and staff put my mind at ease by explaining the procedure and my difficulties. I literally was up and about in no time. I returned a couple of times for follow-up. Wish I would have had a Dr. Read 20 years ago.