A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Solomon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Solomon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solomon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans