A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Solomon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Solomon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin D Solomon MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Martin Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Solomon practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Internists and Grapevine Neurologists.