Learn more about Dr. Martin Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Solomon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Solomon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin D Solomon MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Martin Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Solomon practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Internists and Grapevine Neurologists.