Learn more about Dr. Martin Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Dawson, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Dawson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dawson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Dawson MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Dawson practice?
- Dr. Martin Dawson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Dawson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Cardiologists.