Learn more about Dr. Martin Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Dawson, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Dawson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dawson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Scott Dawson MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Martin Dawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Dawson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Cardiologists.