A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Decker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decker
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Decker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Decker, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Decker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meadville Medical Center
- Meadville Med Ctr -Grove St, Meadville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Decker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Decker practice?
- Dr. Martin Decker has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Decker practices Family Medicine near Meadville, PA.
See Meadville Primary Care Doctors.