Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 1st, 2016

Dr. Dennis is absolutely wonderful. Great bedside manor and actually is a doctor that has ears and listens to what a patient is feeling. He is just phenomenal. His office ladies however seem to have a problem with time management tho as after surgery it was extremely difficult for me to get questions answered from his nurse who is pretty awful but yes. Little time management issue there. Dr Dennis is very busy with other patients after my surgery and I was told I should go to the er if I'm "really" in allot of pain rather than seeking after care questions etc from the Dr that did the surgery so yeah office ladies are not very wonderful his nurse acts as if every patient is a pain in her butt. But Dr Dennis himself is in my opinion such a great doctor is worth having to deal with those ladies still. Thank u Dr Dennis for all u do.( I also don't think he is aware of the way his nurse and office ladies treat u tho cuz he's so nice I don't think he'd like that very much) good game Dr Dennis.....ladies step it up Ur employed and please be kind to the patients u never know what a person is going thru or feeling.

May 14th, 2015

Exceptional! He really knows his field and is completely detailed. Very thorough and doesn't rush through the appointment .

Dec 22nd, 2014

Dr Dennis took very good care of me.

by SJ on Jul 16th, 2014

Dr. Dennis is very thorough, helpful, and caring. Though the wait was a little long & the waiting area was busy, he made up for it when meeting with me. It took about a week for them to call back after a referral was sent, but after that the process was easy. I was very surprised at the quality of care b/c MA providers are limited in this area.

Apr 24th, 2012

Great doctor but waiting four hours every time to see him not worth I would never go back