A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Derrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Derrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Derrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Derrow graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Derrow has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Harold Derrow MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Derrow practice?
- Dr. Martin Derrow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Derrow practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Maitland, FL.
See Maitland Internists and Maitland General Practitioners.