A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Diamond is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Diamond, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diamond has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diamond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin Diamond practice?
Dr. Martin Diamond practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Mountainside, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ.
See Mountainside Pediatricians, Mountainside Physiatrists, and Mountainside Sports Medicine Doctors.