A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Diamond is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Diamond, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Diamond has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Diamond DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Martin Diamond practice?
- Dr. Martin Diamond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Diamond practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Mountainside, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ.
See Mountainside Physiatrists.