A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Diamond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamond
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Diamond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Diamond, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Diamond has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Diamond DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Martin Diamond practice?
- Dr. Martin Diamond has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Diamond practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mountainside, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Westfield Physiatrists.