A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Dresner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dresner
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dresner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Dresner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dresner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dresner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Lawrence Dresner MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Dresner practice?
- Dr. Martin Dresner has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Dresner practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.