A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Drooker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Drooker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drooker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drooker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Drooker, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drooker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drooker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Allan Drooker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Drooker practice?
- Dr. Martin Drooker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Drooker practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.