Learn more about Dr. Martin Drooker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Drooker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drooker
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Drooker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Drooker, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drooker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drooker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Allan Drooker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Drooker practice?
- Dr. Martin Drooker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Drooker practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.