A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Gent. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Berger practice?
Dr. Martin Berger practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.