A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Echt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Echt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Echt
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Echt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Echt, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Echt graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Echt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Paul Echt FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin P. Echt practice?
- Dr. Martin Echt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Echt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.