A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Echt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Echt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Echt, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Echt graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Echt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Paul Echt FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin P. Echt practice?
- Dr. Martin Echt has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Echt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, NY.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.