A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Edelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Edelman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Edelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Joseph Edelman MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Edelman practice?
- Dr. Martin Edelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Edelman practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Oncologists.