A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Edelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Edelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Edelman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Edelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Veteran`s ADM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Joseph Edelman MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Edelman practice?
- Dr. Martin Edelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Edelman practices Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.