A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Ehrenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrenberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ehrenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Ehrenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Ehrenberg practice?
- Dr. Martin Ehrenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Ehrenberg practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.