A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Ehrenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehrenberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ehrenberg Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrenberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ehrenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Ehrenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Ehrenberg practice?
- Dr. Martin Ehrenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Ehrenberg practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.