Dr. Martin Eisner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 27th, 2013
Dr. Eisner is Wonderful
Dr. Eisner is absolutely wonderful. He performed surgery on me to remove a pilondial cyst. I knew from my first office visit that Dr. Eisner was a special person and top notch surgeon. He took the time to explain the procedure to me and walk through any questions and concerns I might have. On the actual day of surgery he made me feel at ease and following the surgery while I was in the recovery room he spent five minutes with my wife discussing the surgery and giving instructions for post-op recovery. He even provided her his cell phone number in case we needed to reach him for any reason. Following the surgery I was in very little pain and the recovery has been much quicker than expected. I am truly grateful that I found Dr. Eisner. Like other people have mentioned Dr. Eisner has a wonderful personality and great sense of humor. Thank you Dr. Eisner! I would highly recommend him to anyone considering surgery! Also, thank you Paula (Dr. Eisner's wife)! She was very helpful in coordinating my insurance, arranging an appointment with the surgery center, and answering any other questions I might have. Just like Dr. Eisner she is a special person and very caring.

May 16th, 2011
A 73 year old patient
Dr. Eisner is an amazing physician. He is knowledgeable and professional, with a heart for his patients. I can't imagine a better combination.

March 28th, 2011
For those of you that remember The Cosby Show...Dr. Eisner is the jewish Dr. Huxatable. As a kid, I grew up watching that show thinking "Now THAT's what a doctor is supposed to be like!" and sure enough, great doctors do exist! Excellent bed side manner, calming sense of humor, modest, extremely knowledgeable, patient, shows interest in your condition and you as a human being and just a down right likable guy. His wife (who works at the office) is lovely and even their receptionist is a sweetheart. He did an excellent job with my gallbladder surgery, I had no complications, my incisions are small and disappearing nicely and I was back to work in no time and. He even called a couple weeks after the surgery just to see how I was doing. I recommend him highly and once you meet him you will understand. I will be forever thankful for him and the excellent service.

December 22nd, 2009
The best surgeon ever!
Dr. Eisner did my inguinal hernia repair surgery and I was extremely impressed by the care level he provided, his knowledge, and by the results of the surgery. My recovery was super fast, and I was able to return to work in 3 days. I was hardly even able to see the incision within 1 week of the surgery! Dr. Eisner is a very experienced surgeon and he truly cares about his patients.

March 19th, 2009
I suffered for years with stomach pains, Dr Eisner identified it as Pancreatitus and removed my Gall Bladder and now I feel great. He has one of the best Doctor/Patient relationships of all the doctors I've known and also the best bedside manner. I recommend him 100%.