A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Emert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Emert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Emert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Emert graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Emert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Liberty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin P. Emert practice?
Dr. Martin Emert practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Grandview, MO.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.