A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Emert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Emert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emert
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Emert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Emert graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Emert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Liberty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin P Emert MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin P. Emert practice?
- Dr. Martin Emert has 8 office locations.
Dr. Martin Emert practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Grandview, MO.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.