Dr. Martin Erickson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 4th, 2014
First time I met Dr. Erickson was for my physical. I am 32 years old. Something about him didn't quite rub me the right way from the moment he entered the room. He didn't introduce himself, he hardly ever looked at me when he was talking to me and most of all I felt extremely judged when I mentioned not wanting a flu shot. I am not the kids of person who gets offended easily and I don't need my doctor to tip toe around my feelings but Dr. Erickson seemed plain rude. I don't know anything about his medical skills yet but his bedside manner was very poor. I hope to never see him again at that practice.

September 23rd, 2011
Excellen
I have had 3 different primary physicians since having the option to choose on my own. Of the 3, I have found Dr. Erickson to be the most thorough. He takes time to ask questions and actually run tests prior to prescribing medication, if medication is prescribed at all. I appreciate the fact that he is not pushing pills on me and then having me come back in a week. There is definitely more research and time spent trying to diagnose an illness/ disorder than I am formerly used to.

September 17th, 2011
Dr. Martin Erickson, D.O.
I love his demeanor, compassion and caring staff. I would not want to ever change. Dr. Erickson cares for me and my children and I never want to leave his practice.The best I have experienced and I have lived on three of the four coasts of the US. Kudos and love to him and his staff!

March 15th, 2011
Poor bedside manner--Not recommended
I was very disappointed with Dr. Erickson. First impression was negative and impersonal as he came in the room and washed his hands with his back to me before he said hello or introduced himself. He never even shook my hand. But what upset me most about this doctor was that he would not give me the time of day. I returned to his office two days later with urgent questions but he would not see me. I could understand that I didn't have an appointment, but he was having the nurse be the go-between and spent about 15 minutes relaying questions and answers back and forth between the nurse and I rather than seeing me himself between patients. Never seen such unprofessional behavior from a physician. Office was also unclean and while the staff was basically friendly, they were not very professional. Not recommended.

January 31st, 2011