Dr. Martin Escobar MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2016
Great Doctor!
I've been going to him for years. The only problem i ever had was the receptionist they since have changed and things are running smoothly now. I think he's a GREAT DOCTOR!! I would recommend him to anyone.

May 18th, 2016
Rude!!!
The doctor needs to find a new front desk girl! She's extremely rude and disrespectful!!!! Also personal hygine should be common sense, brush your teeth!!!!! Had a problem with my insurance, after she screamed and yelled at me...found out it was her mistake! But received no apology.

March 24th, 2016
Worst experience of my life
There was a slight problem with my insurance and the front desk lady was so rude to me. I can honestly say I have never been treated this way in my life. She was shouting at me and telling me I was wrong and that it "wasn't her job to figure out the insurance" after proving to her that I did indeed have insurance, she continued to tell me I was wrong and stupid. The only reason I still go there is because I truely like the Dr. And the MA Melissa is always so kind and she's the one who convinced me to stay.

December 26th, 2015
nightmare
He gives all patients aderall, Zanax, heavy opiods.which are distributed on the streets of Milton if u have money or ins.he is into the money not helping people.he is pouluting this area.

October 20th, 2015
The Doc
Dr.Escobar is got to be one of the best family Doctors out there! He takes time and listens and really appreciate all he does for me! I've been going to him ever since o was hospitalized and my old doctor wouldn't even call me back. He calls and checks up on my situation and we have a good relationship ! Love this guy! Only thing that sucks is the wait time ...I guess when it good that how it goes! Thanks Doc!

July 20th, 2015
Been going to him since he opened I think he's great!!

April 6th, 2014
Dr. Escobar is the only doctor that actually took the time to listen to me and understood what I was going through, he basically saved my life. I was self c- he prescribed me the correct mediction to help me get my life together and I couldn't be more thankful and I don't know where I would be if I had not came across this AMAZING doctor. Very kind, funny, he listens and takes his time with you. I highly recommend him to any and everyone! Love him.... the staff is wonderful except for the front desk person who does not know how to take appointments, puts people on hold and then just hangs up- very unprofessional in person and over the phone. She makes very rude/unproessional remarks directly infront of patients. The nurse and other staff are lovely people!

November 15th, 2013
He's an excellent Dr. I would highly recommend him to anyone, and if I move from this area I will travel back here for his care, My whole family is very pleased with him :-)

May 10th, 2013
Misdiagnosed-missed cancer!!!!
This doctor saw my father in the hospital for coughing up blood and hoarse voice and wheezing. He diagnosed him with pneumonia and told him he had a "questionable mass" in his chest. He was discharged and in the discharge papers it notes his diagnosis as "pneumonia and organism unspecified." REALLY?!!!! We took my dad to the Cleveland clinic shortly after, and he has stage IV lung cancer. They admitted him immediately and began to treat him. If you want to die, this is the doctor for you. I'm researching to see now if he has any malpractice cases against him. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm not a doctor and even I know that an unknown organism in the chest is critical!!! He should NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE!

January 11th, 2012
what a joke not to mention a hassle
To get an initial appointment, scheduled three weeks out. After waiting an hour in their office, it was another 45 mins b4 the doc came in....treated me poorly, made threats of checking records had me take a urine sample...wrote an illegible prescriptions that took two days to rectify...all in the first visit! Def not worth $85 dollars...and did not want check, only cash!

January 4th, 2011
Save Yourself A headache
Very unprofessional staff. Especially the receptionist. Monthly appointments not wrote down. Show up and wont see you because they "forgot to write you in the book". Office charges are extremely excessive. Medication ran out a month ago, called again today and was told another 3 weeks. Wouldn't go to him for a skinned knee.

December 8th, 2010
For the very best care I strongly suggest this Doctor
This particular doctor saw me for the first time in the hospital, I was seen by another doctor just two days prior to my experience with him. I was admitted with a very low heart rate and complications from walking pneumonia, which the other doctor failed to recognize. This MAN saved My LIFE!!! Along with him and a staff of other physicians, I am at work full force and I owe it all to him. He has a wonderful personality unlike many physicians who are smug and others, which are merely pushing patients through much, like a vending machine. Very professional and through!