Learn more about Dr. Martin Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Carr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Carr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Francis Carr MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin F. Carr practice?
- Dr. Martin Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Carr practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Gastroenterologists.