A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Carr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Carr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Francis Carr MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin F. Carr practice?
- Dr. Martin Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Carr practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Gastroenterologists.