Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  INCREDIBLY SKILLED  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

Dr. Carr is the consummate professional. Under his care, my high cholesterol condition has not only remained in check, it has vastly improved. Through his oversight, the symptoms associated with my GERD have virtually disappeared. During your appointment, Dr. Carr takes the time to really delve into your medical condition and overall health. He provides the best care because he really cares about the details.

|  Dr. Carr is ONE in a million! Doesn't get any better!  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

My husband stumbled across Dr. Carr and he doesn't like most doctors. Well he raved about Dr. Carr. I could write a book on Dr. Carr but I'll save you all. This man is a REAL GEM. (By the way, I've since seen Dr. Carr too and he is awesome!) He is what I call an old school doctor. Not because of age--but because of the reason they came to be a doctor. For all RIGHT reasons! Dr. Carr LISTENS and does NOT inturrpt. He answers ALL your questions which is unbelievable to me. I'd be shocked if you ever left his office feeling like he didn't listen nor care about you. This man is for real--he will go out of his way for you. You just don't find this quality of doctor anymore thanks to our poor health care system. So if anyone goes to Dr. Carr and has to wait a LITTLE longer then usual...believe me it is SO WORTH it because he WN'T cheat you out of time either. Personally speaking I would wait TWO hrs as along as I know I will not be rushed out and the doctor is really going to help me. And Dr. Carr WILL find out whats going on with you and gets you well. If you need a referral to a diffent specialist he will do that too. I swear all doctors should have to use Dr. Carr as an example of how to treat their patients. Dr. Carr is more then a great doctor--he's a wonderful human being. Compassionate, caring and the best bedside manner I have ever ran into! God Bless you Dr. Carr! Thanks for all you have done for my family and friends over the yrs.

|  Phenomenal Physician  |  show details
by Bill Williams on Feb 4th, 2010

Dr. Carr is one of the most trustworthy, knowledgeable, and caring physicians in the business. He was willing to take the time to help me with my problems that several other doctors ignored or weren't able to. I cannot recommend this gentleman enough.

|  Saved my life!  |  show details
by Carolyn, a happy patient on Sep 16th, 2009

Dr. Carr is an excellent and empathetic doctor and a great gastroenterologist. I came to him thru Mr. internist Dr. Cabral, and he literally saved my life as I struggled with Autoimmune hepatitis resulting in cirrhosis of the liver. He really listens, answers all my questions and doesn't take down to me. Besides all that, he incorporates alternative medicine in his recommendations, where appropriate. I wouldn't change him for any reason on earth!

|  Incredible Doctor  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2008

We cannot find words to express the character and caring of this physician. He was put on this earth to be a doctor for those of us in need to have peace of mind that someone competent is watching out for us. Trust this man completely.