A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Faber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Faber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Perry Memorial Hospital
- Perry Mem Hosp, Princeton, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Frederick Faber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin F. Faber practice?
- Dr. Martin Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Faber practices Family Medicine near Princeton, IL.
See Princeton Family Physicians.