A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Farlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Farlow is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Farlow, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Dystonic Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Gerstmann-Straussler-Scheinker Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Farlow graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Farlow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Rhys Farlow MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Martin R. Farlow practice?
- Dr. Martin Farlow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Farlow practices Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.