The Best Gynecologist show details The Best Gynecologist
by A Happy Patient on Aug 25th, 2011

I am 50 years and have been a patient of Doctor Fielder for 7 years. I have never known anyone like him. He is knowledgeable, intelligent, sensitive, understanding and honest. Every procedure or surgery I have he made sure I knew exactly what to expect. And I have been very satisfied with the procedures.Several women on my job who I referred to Doctor Fielder, everyone of them had kind words to say about him and we all are still Dr Fielders patients. Keep up the good work doctor Fielder. Im sending more women who are looking for a good doctor your way.

by Cynthia Favela/Young on Jan 6th, 2011

Dr. Fielder is the BEST OBGYN Ive come in contact with. Dr. fielder is located right across from Arlington Memorial when I first went into his office he sat my husband and I in his personal office and went threw basics with us, which no Dr. has ever done, very respectful man. Im due on 03/12/2011 sooo Im excited to have MCNT deliver my son Dr. Finke delivered my daughter in 2009 but, when I meet Dr. Fielder he was exceptional the office staff is sooo nice ands take their time to assist patients, they are very helpful and I would recommand any woman to visit him.