A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Fields is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fields
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fields Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Fields, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fields has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Joel Fields MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Fields practice?
- Dr. Martin Fields has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Fields practices Psychiatry near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Psychiatrists.