Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Finck
Dr. Martin Finck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sturgeon Bay, WI. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Finck is affiliated with Ministry Door County Medical Center, St Vincents Hospital, Green Bay, Wi and St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Finck has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Martin Finck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sturgeon Bay, WI.
Dr. Timothy Cooper
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Sturgeon Bay, WI 0 mi27
Dr. James Heise
Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Sturgeon Bay, WI 0 mi13
Dr. Brian Matysiak
Anesthesiology, General Practice
Sturgeon Bay, WI 0 mi9