A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Finkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkel graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Finkel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Allan Finkel DO is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Finkel practice?
- Dr. Martin Finkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Finkel practices Pediatrics near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Pediatricians.