A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Finkelstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Finkelstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin S Finkelstein MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Finkelstein practice?
- Dr. Martin Finkelstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Finkelstein practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.