Learn more about Dr. Martin Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Finkelstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finkelstein
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Finkelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Finkelstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin S Finkelstein MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Finkelstein practice?
- Dr. Martin Finkelstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Finkelstein practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.