A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fletcher
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fletcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Fletcher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Edward Fletcher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Martin Fletcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Fletcher practices Ophthalmology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Ophthalmologists.