A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Fletcher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty, Retina Surgery, and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fletcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Fletcher practice?
Dr. Martin Fletcher practices Ophthalmology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Mineola Ophthalmologists.