A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Fletcher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Edward Fletcher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Martin Fletcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Fletcher practices Ophthalmology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Ophthalmologists.