Learn more about Dr. Martin Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fletcher
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fletcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Fletcher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Edward Fletcher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Martin Fletcher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Fletcher practices Ophthalmology near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Mineola, NY.
See Glen Cove Ophthalmologists.