Learn more about Dr. Martin Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fletcher
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fletcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Fletcher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Edward Fletcher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Martin Fletcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Fletcher practices Ophthalmology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Ophthalmologists.