A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Floch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Floch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Floch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Floch, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diverticulum
- Crohn's Disease
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Tropical Malabsorption (Tropical Sprue)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Floch graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Floch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Herbert Floch MD and MS is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Floch practice?
- Dr. Martin Floch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Floch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Gastroenterologists.