A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Floch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Floch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Floch
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Floch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Floch, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diverticulum
- Crohn's Disease
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Tropical Malabsorption (Tropical Sprue)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Floch graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Floch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Herbert Floch MD and MS is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Floch practice?
- Dr. Martin Floch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Floch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Gastroenterologists.