A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Flynn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Marina Del Rey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Edward Flynn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Martin Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Flynn practices Anesthesiology near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Anesthesiologists.